The OHSF Youth Water Sports Program: FUN and FUNdamentals Water Sports Camp is a youth-focused program built with the community spirit of and contributions from all OHSF member clubs in the outer harbour. Our objective is to provide Toronto’s youth with opportunities to develop skills and knowledge leading to a life-long enjoyment of our sports, and to provide our students with:
- a safe and fun environment;
- the means to participate regardless of social and/or economic background;
- safe and current boats and equipment;
- a curriculum designed to develop fundamental skills and knowledge compatible with the CANSail framework;
- committed, professional certified instructors;
- the opportunity to pursue each student’s own personal goals.
Campers can choose to row, sail, windsurf or combine all three sports by taking half-day courses!