The extreme cold winter has caused a lot of ice to form on the Outer Harbour this year. The ice assessment team decided that the docks-in date be postponed until Saturday April 25th at 9am.
Chris Hutny and the volunteer supervisors will be available on the morning of docks-in to answer any questions with respect to volunteer sign-up.
The Wine and Cheese/Spring General Meeting event planned for April 18th has also been postponed, and rescheduled to Saturday April 25th at 7 PM.
UPDATE: See photos of boats being moved